Check to the status of your iTunes volume.

Jan
----- Original Message -----
From: Kunga
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Jason's Vlog

Holy iTunes Sub Batman !!!  I had no idea you could add a NON-Listed RSS feed to iTunes that way.

I am IN iTunes!!!

Jason is a genius!!!

Did anyone else know this? I guess this is what I get for not reading all the menu items in the new versions.

But alas the Marc Canter video is playing without sound. What's up with that?

In fact they are all playing without sound !!! Holy incompatability Verdi. Where did I go wrong? They are playing with sound perfectly on the website.

How is iTunes killing the sound?????????????????????? What a bummer. I just went from glad to sad.