I enjoy the editing process.  I like to take time to put the footage,
I've shot together, to tell a story.  What makes videoblogging
interesting and fun to me is the whole process of videoblogging.
Shooting and editing.   Usually I spend a few hours editing.

Videoblogging makes my life more fun.  The whole process of getting out
the camera enhances my experiences with others.  So I'm not taking time
away from anything to shoot, I'm usually just bringing the camera
along.

We're not making TV, but we are making videoblogging.  That can be a
moment showing or it can be a scripted three camera sitcom.  What I
think makes videoblogging unique is that anyone can pick up a camera,
post their video and share their lives.  Josh Leo's recent video about
his trip to the farm was a good example of doing more than just sharing
video of his trip to a farm.
joshleo.blogspot.com/2005/07/scottish-highlands.html

He shared his feelings about the trip both before and after.  So as we
watch more of his videos we really get to know him as a person.

Videoblogging is people.

Time spent videoblogging is time well spent.

On Aug 13, 2005, at 3:28 PM, andrew michael baron wrote:
> This is all very relative. What is 'perfect' to you may not even be
> acceptable to me. I can turn on my camera and show what is there, but
> there is a lot more to do with videoblogging. We all edit and tell
> stories with different styles, levels of complexity and lengths. Some
> people may enjoy spending the most time storyboarding. We all have a
> different reason for wanting to do it.
>
> There are many methods.

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.