On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:50:53 +0200, Randolfe Wicker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My "last" professional writing assignment was to go down to a bank and
> write a story about "how the bank communicated to its new employees that
> it was genuinely concerned about his or her welfare".  Doing that made
> me want to puke.  I would rather shine shoes for passers-by on a street
> corner than slave away writing something I really disliked.

There is a theory about that kind communication saying that you can only
"seduce" your customers if you yourself has been "seduced". Simply meaning
that you can't "sell" a product without being "sold" yourself first. If
the writing assignment made you want to puke the result will most likely
also make the customers want to puke.

In layman's terms: You ain't fooling nobody. :o)

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>

Individual Fireant Explains