Hello all,

It is sunday, and time for another 'Euro-centered' videoblogging
videoconference.

Are you an European videoblogger? Do you enjoy European issues? Are
you interested in what we European videobloggers are up to? Interested
in the VlogEurope videoblogging conference and meetup in Amsterdam in
September?

Join the conference in 40 minutes or so (21.00 GMT)
http://flash.kmi.open.ac.uk:8080/fm/index.php?pwd=c1b5e0-1502

We have two hours to discuss all things related to vlogging, Europe,
Spanish ladies (if we want), and the future of VlogEurope!

Friends from Hawaii, Tokyo and South Africa are more than welcome!

Best,

Raymond M. Kristiansen
another european videoblogger
ps. Here is the list of future flashmeetings:
http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Videoblogger_Videoconferences

Individual Fireant Explains