Blogging infrastructure built over time. We're standing on the
shoulders of giants. Let's not forget that. We're not any more or less
special because we have video in a blog. But, I do think there are
opportunities here to build tools and services that specifically
relate to media publishing/syndication that could eventually set this
apart somewhat from other forms of Blogging while still connecting to
the blogosphere as a whole. This is what we talk about often when we
refer to this as an ecology.

-Josh