I think you're fully allowed to express your opinon, Chris. Continual "look at me, look at me" vlogging can get tiresome -- gosh, I should know about that!! -- and I think many of us agree with you on that. Alternative points of view may note that a video diary is nothing more than a paper diary updated to use newer technology. There will always be personal expressions in these media. Some of them are outstanding; some of them are a crushing bore. The good ones will rise to the top of the heap, as did Samuel Pepys and Anne Frank.

The ones that have no celebrity may still be valued; my granny wrote some weird stuff for her day, what a hoot!

I kinda like the folks on this list who say "Hey, do something significant with your video!" and "Think about what you're doing, and why!". Makes me check my motives every now and then, and inspires me to actually have a plan, or at least a vision that goes beyond my nose.
--Beth
Laugh your stress away, laugh for no reason, laugh every day.
laughpractice.blogspot.com

Chris Baudry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I got a private message asking me to clarify what I meant in the second paragraph of my message.

Well my intention was not to pick on the newbies as I understand that "The point of this group is to help
folks new to vlogging".

Regards,

Chris