> What I want to create is a movlog.  In both Mambo and
> Wordpress.  Now I can get emails with attachments into
> both Mambo and Wordpress via plugins.  What I can't do
> is display them as thumbnail and onclick a new page.
> I am willing to pay or share skills with anyone who
> can help me work out how to do this.  The reason I
> want it to work via email is that I want to use it
> with kids in schools  and they can all send emails and
> mobile phone messages!

well....lets think about what's possib le..especially through this group.
so you want people to send short videos through the phone.
you could email them.
but you could send them to a blog...that people can subscribe to.
http://www.videoblogging.info/archives/phone-videoblogging/

problem with person to person is that once its sent it stops
there...unless someone sends it on a agin.
sending a video to a blog..creates an archiove...creates  alive feed
that MANY people can subscribe to.

make sense?

jay

--