Actually tried today also on a mac and same thing. Sound is fine for couple seconds then a little glitch here and there so weird. The tape is fine though when playing to the tv as normal. Thought is might be bit related but doesnt seem to be

Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So now if you capture video in either program the sound has
glitches?  And it's not on the tape.  Might be something wrong with
your computer since it happens in both programs.  Sounds like you
need some PC experts on the job here (I'm a Mac guy).

--
Verdi
http://michaelverdi.com