Here's the "about us" description from their website, which appears right below an ad for
"the world's largest sex and swingers personals":

BlogTelevision.net mines over three five million blogs daily to find videos for your
entertainment. We find and highlight the videos that people are talking (read: blogging)
about! Nothing is censored and we update numerous times each day so check back
frequently.

Please note, because we are a 100% automated website of the sheer volume of videos
identified by BlogTelevision.net all videos are not reviewed by editors, thus we cannot
guarantee all videos are safe for viewing at work.

source: http://blogtelevision.net/p/About___5.html

Not sure if I want my videos associated with these guys.

andy carvin
www.andycarvin.com