When I checked the feedburner.com geotag option to 'yes' a few days ago I
only inserted my zip code and not in the mood to check and enter the
long/lat, saved the choice and left it at that.

Prompted by your note, Matt, returned today to find that Feedburner had
included the proper long/lat automatically. Cool.

It's fairly easy to go into the Blogspot settings (Settings --> Format -->
Post Template) and add the code you recommend so it appears automatically
with each new post.

One question, tho: won't it clog up the vlogmap if you get all the posts in
one long/lat - could get ugly. Perhaps only tag individual posts if you're
traveling or it makes sense to geotag individual posts for some other
reason, like the long/lat of the persons you're quoting or something.

Jan

--
"It isn't done alone. Pay more."
http://fauxpress.blogspot.com - motion