On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 04:39:29 +0200, naschmult <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok. I bought Quicktime Pro to edit and compress and export my mpeg 1
> video into quicktime. However when I try to file-export movie to
> quicktime.. It doesn't save my freakn' audio from the video clip!!
> What the hell!?!?!
>
> Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried everything in the differnt
> options and everything. Please let me know..

No, you're still not giving any details. Breathe, count slowly to ten and
try this again.

First off read this: <URL:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html >
It's a helpful page on how to provide better error reports. If you can't
give a good error report, noone can solve your problem. Period.

So let's try again:
What are you clicking and where? What video and audio codecs are you
trying to use, and which settings are you using for each? What error
message is Quicktime giving you? If it's not giving you an error message
what is it doing instead?

Give as many details as possible. "when I try to file-export movie to
quicktime.. It doesn't save my freakn' audio from the video clip!! What
the hell!?!?!" Is not helpful at all.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>