Are you serious???!! I am heading up Thursday morning to video tape
it for my news Vblog. I thought VBlogging would be the MAIN topic. I
am at the MacFilmmakers Final Cut Pro group on Apple Campus in
Cupertino right now. Getting ready to tell all here about this
revolution. They are almost clueless.

<http://feeds.feedburner.com/futuremedia>