Hey everyone,

I turn to your wisdom and guidance because I am all out of ideas.
What I thought would be a simple process has turned into a
hair-pulling-task.  I recently received a Canon ZR100 MiniDV camcorder
as a gift.  I just went out and got a firewire card and cable so I
could transfer videos and get with the times.  They work fine.  No
more digital still camera video for me...or so I thought!  I can't
figure out how to transfer my video from the damn thing.  I am all
excited about creating vlog posts with my new toy, but right now I am
ready to throw it out the window.  Does anyone have any idea how I
might go about getting my media off of my camera?  E-mail me off list
if this is too off-topic.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim
realitysandwich.typepad.com