Good point about the press release. The key point is that we all demand
mutual respect. This is a conversation as Markus points out. Cluetrain
manifesto stuff through and through. Can't recommend that enough for
the Veoh crew. Simply posting a press release in a group is not
"conversation".

-Mike

Michael Meiser
http://mmeiser.com/blog - fun stuff