Brian, I liked that post too. It's almost a music video of sorts, but
much more multi-medic with the text. If you find out how it got on
public cable please do let us know. It probably slipped under someone's
radar being as how it's got NIN music in it.

BTW, It reminds me of the following video from a blog called weeklyDV.
It's where I first got hooked on the Postal Service. It's hard to
believe it was posted in August 2002.

Just an FYI, weeklyDV has been around since sometime in 2002. It's a
collaborative video blog through and through. Long before the days of
RSS 2.0 w/ enclosures.  They've been on hiatus for a long, long time
though.

Just trivia I thought you might enjoy.

-Mike

Michael Meiser