There is no reason to be down on, or blame main stream media. Its not anyone's fault. The
limited access has been a restriction of technology.

Growing up with only 3 stations on TV, its not hard to imagine how it came to be that it
would be expensive to deal with.

Now that technology has bloomed, media can bloom.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Meiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>