never been to europe?
live in europe?
want to go back to europe?

What a perfect reason to go the Amsterdam this September
for Vlog Europe!

Jay and I just bought our tickets, because you know what, money is
ment to be spent on good things that make you happy, like food, Mpeg 4
cameras, a day at the beach (wait, shouldnt that be free?), a week in
AMSTERDAM!
and i hear Jan is going for 2.

So pack your bags and your hash pipes and get your butts to Amsterdam.
lets turn this mother out.
you have nothing better to do.

check out the wiki for the plans, who is going, etc

http://www.vlogeurope.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meet-up

visit the blog for updates

http://www.vlogeurope.com/blog/

and if erik nelson is reading this, i hope you are in the country by
then and making plans to be at this most important event. sucka.

--
~Ryanne Hodson~
Start a Free Videoblog...Right Now

Individual Fireant Explains