Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 4:09 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] group breakdown

Anyone like to share what they expect from VideoBlogging.

I’m quite new to this group, but I’ve noticed a group who are very into films, programmes and a professional level of some very good personal video creation.

I also see some (like myself) who are just in it to record what they feel like and don’t worry *too* much about the quality (not the content quality, the quality of the picture, compression and so on). Anyone want to comment?

For example, I don’t see what I know becoming anything more formal that some video version of my blog. I see something. I will record a few minutes blog it and maybe add some comment.

steven :: http://stevenR2.com

Individual Fireant Explains