We all have been where you are at one time. It's a lot to learn and video production & editing & posting takes time.

Here's a tip you may be interested in doing.  Make movies automatically from your band photos and music.  It's fast, easy and better than not vlogging nuthin. My favorite video editing software FOR PHOTOS is http://www.muvee.com. It isn't a traditional video editing software but rather an automatic editor that moves & changes your photos to the beat of the music for you. I realize it's not the same as watching live video shots or even editing your photos yourself, but it's an easy way to start vlogging with your photos-- that you said you are very "darn proud" of.  AND it offers a free trial-- try it before you buy it thing which is very cool.

Nerissa
http://thevideoqueen.com/blog.html

...... that will probably inspire me
to vlog in the future on my web site (it may not be a "traditional"
vlog
because I actually have a background in video production and would like
to cover live video of bands at local venues in Austin Texas (much like
I would like to podcast live shows the same way. And right now my hands
are full taking photographs of bands for my web site, and I am pretty
darn proud of the photos I take, so I'll have to find someone else who
is interested in doing that and maybe introduce the vlogs myself.  I'll
definitely have to watch a few thousand good vlogs of yours to get an
idea of the way to do it though.

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?

Do you blog for your business?