On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:09:27 +0200, James A. Donnelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If you can check this video please... and let me know what you think.
> I think I have to back down on the frame rate.
> http://madlymedia.com/DUMMYshow4.mov

57 megabyte for 3 minutes of video? I'm not as worried about the framerate
as I am about the daterate. I thought it was bad when people talked about
5 megs/min being fine, but you've got almost 20 megs/min. You can at least
compress to half the file size (a quarter or less wouldn't hurt).

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>