On 8/20/05, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Link to Broadcast Machine please?

http://participatoryculture.org/bm/

I have it installed here:

http://www.lightfantastic.org/imr/extras/videoblog/bm/

But I'm behind on fixing the older media links (because like many I
learned about IA's moving servers too late).  I use it to link to
"full size" videos rather than the compressed ones I put on my own
server.

The client for Mac is out now, but I haven't really gotten the hang of
it yet.  My vlog was featured on the official BM blog a couple of
months ago, but I'm not sure if it's in the Channel Guide (I haven't
the patience to click through {x} pages of category results) and
haven't been able to get the "Submit Feed" form to work (it demands an
image file, but clicking the "Browse..." button doesn't open a file
dialog).

Ryan

Individual Fireant Explains