Monthly subscription is $10 a year. They make most of their money the
old fashioned way, from massive advertising sales. It's too cheap not
to subscribe to WIRED.

Taylor Barcroft

Now listed in the iTunes Podcast Directory. FutureMedia, or future,
media, parties, taylor, barcroft ...

<http://feeds.feedburner.com/FutureMedia> Now Syndicated on the World
Wide Web. Add us to your iTunes 4.9 Podcasts playlist today by
pasting this URL into the Advanced—> Subscribe to Podcast... URL window.

barcroft (gizmo) <http://gizmoproject.com>
kungax (Skype) <http://skype.com>>
kungag5 (iChat-AIM) <http://www.aim.com>

<http://FutureMedia.org>
<http://videopodcaster.blogspot.com/>

On Aug 21, 2005, at 2:33 AM, Steven Livingstone wrote:

> They probably make quite a lot of cash from people like me who buy
> the magazine ‘cause we get excited by the article titles and can’t
> wait…

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hlkc4nl/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705554021:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124628181/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>