Hi Claudio,

Welcome! One of the things I am trying to do is uses video blogging
and the web as a teaching tool. I want to help others understand how
to use it and the impact of technology has on real people's lives.

My blog is located at http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

I also want to promote all forms of storytelling and personal
documentation. Very important, expecially now.

I visted your web site. I can't speak or read Italian. So you have to
make a video to show me your part of the world. ;-}

In the meantime you can visit:

http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Vlogosphere_FAQ
http://freevlog.org/
http://vlogdir.com/

Gena
http/outonthestoop.blogspot.com
In [EMAIL PROTECTED], claudio gherardini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: Hi! I am italian and 100% new about vlog. Please give me some
link to visit some of them. Thanks!

claudio