mariah & katharine wrote:

>theres gonna be another flash conference tomorrow (check the wiki for
>details), so lets make this topic #1.  lets find out whos got the
>hook-up, whos got the resources & start putting our heads together
>now.  everybody get off your ass & join in!
>
>theres no reason we cant make this happen.

great idea Mariah!

I've set up a wiki page for this topic which all can add to:

http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Node_101

The next conference is at 5pm PDT/8pm EDT (tuesday) or 12 midnight GMT
(wednesday)

a little over 28 hours from now

conference room link (you can check audio and video settings anytime
before conference):
http://flash.kmi.open.ac.uk:8080/fm/index.php?pwd=52d914-1459

wiki:
http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Videoblogger_Videoconferences