I was in the same position last week. I just went for .TV. I kinda like the sound of it anyway - a differentiator from the usual .com – I’d just make sure the name you use as part of the domain is quite easy to remember (so they don’t have to remember it is some weird name AND .TV).

steven :: Release 2.0 :: http://stevenR2.com

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:videoblogging@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Starfire
Sent: 23 August 2005 01:12
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] dot tv

I'm considering a new domain for myself for my Vlogging ventures. The
only suffixes available for the name I want are .org.uk or .tv.

I kinda like the sound of .tv but vlogging is not TV. I suppose I
could keep brainstorming names and find a .com out there that I like
but I really wanna use a certain domain name.

And with everybody getting content through a feed now days how
important is a name? Is dot com the best?

Thoughts, ideas?

thanks.

Starfire**