Oops, should was supposed to be shouldnt.

lol it serves me right, the democracy now video is getting on my
nerves by taking ages to download. Another drawback to long video
length & filesize is of course that it compounds any server speed &
bandwidth cost issues. With my current connection a 150MB file should
take I dunno, somewhere between 10 and 20 minutes to download, but
many servers dont end up delivering files anywhere near that quickly.

Steve of Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: I just think there are 2 quests, both for filesize and
> quality, as well as the eternal compatibility quest, and we should let
> either quest domimate at the expense of the other.
>
> Cheers
>
> Steve of Elbows

Individual Fireant Explains