> -This also means that this isn't necessarily the best place to ask
unrelated
> technical questions about cameras, computers, editing software
errors, DVD
> players, making DVD's or BetaCam.

I think questions about cameras and such are fine here. This list is
for videobloggers. And that includes discussion on how to create
video. "Help me choose a camera" or "How can I edit this" questions
are just fine :) As long as we're helping videobloggers, especially
beginners.

If you're having problems managing the amount of emails (don't we
all?), make sure to filter them into a separate folder, or use Gmail.

Cheers,
Peter

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hp6lccq/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705554021:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124993412/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>