Hi All,

I am working on a web based service and community for sharing and
managing video clips, that can best be described as Flickr for
video -- but with a pretty cool twist.

The purpose of my post is that I am building a prototype of the
service in advance of raising an angel round. In a perfect world, I
find a technical partner that wants to own half the business with me
and will work for sweat like myself until we close the round, is
skilled enough to know about front-end design (requires a
combination of Ajax and/or Flash), backend infrastructure (for
working with video and multiple users) and can code a credible,
impressive prototype that will not be a complete throwaway.

In the other extreme, I find someone that I will pay to work full
time and build this for me.  I will also consider a hybrid of equity
and dollars.  The combination of options around pure dollars,
dollars/equity and pure equity (half the company) widens the field
of qualified prospects considerably.

Based on gut of having done seven other startups and validation in a
bunch of meetings of the "jobs" that the software is designed
to satisfy, I am very confident that I can get this funded and that
the solution is compelling, so I am willing to put my capital at
risk to get to prototype.

In any event, if you are local to the Bay Area (I am in San
Francisco), are interested and have the right technical background,
send me your resume and career objectives to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
we can connect for coffee.

Similarly, if you are not a fit but are integral in helping me find
someone that fits the bill, I will cut you in on some stock
participation.  To get a better sense of me, check out either my
personal blog, The Network Garden (http://thenetworkgarden.com) or
my blog for O'Reilly (http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/1308).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mark Sigal
-----
Visit the network garden: www.thenetworkgarden.com
my blog on active investing, digital media and daily nuggets of
interest