I find myself near crying a lot about what is happening here. Is that
too personal a comment to make on this list? I am unclear how much we
are allowed to express personal feelings in this space.

I think you all are creating an entirely new medium out of the parts
of the past combined with the power of the future. I think this
summer will be looked back as one of the greatest moments in
communications history. But that's just me. I could me wrong.
--
Taylor Barcroft, New Media Vidcaster
http://FutureMedia.org