Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:25 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] yahoo ads?

Hey, a couple of weeks ago I got this email from a Yahoo Ad person:

"Hello,

I just visited your site and I am extremely interested in placing an ad on
www.jonnygoldstein.com.

I would like to know if you are able to run other types of advertisements besides banner

Please contact me as soon as you can so we can take the time to discuss further details
and information. I would also like to know if you could please send me your pricing
information.

Thank you very much for your time and attention. I look forward to hearing from you
shortly."

etc....

I'm not averse to making some money from ads, but I know nothing about how all this
works, and it's not like my site gets thousands of unique visitors per day or anything (of
course all my visitors are extremely high quality! But I don't think that counts)...So is there
any point talking with this person? I mean, I could probably get a nickel a month out of
her, right?

And where's good place to figure out "pricing information" anyway?

Did anyone else get contacted by anyone from Yahoo and call them back? If so, what was
that experience like?

Much Love,

Jonny "aDs R us" Gold$tein

_____ Quirk