Just got an email entitled "Ourmedia Server Crash" I guess most of
y'all got, asking us not to post to the Archive.org via Ourmedia.org
for a week while they regroup their server situation. I guess they
are experiencing the "CBS-on-Rocketboom" effect. ; ^ )

For those of you not using Ourmedia.org and the archive.org servers,
here is what was in the mail which while addressing it to the group
was sent individually to registered members of Ourmedia and aparently
not to the group as I still see no post like that:

Hello, members of the videoblogging group.
as you now know Ourmedia is having server problem trying to keep up
with the 1 gigabite load the we are puting on them.In order to help
them out,please hold off on your posting for about a week while they
regroup at internet archive..I know that many of you are squirming in
you
your chairs to get your really great vid online but we do need to let
the server cool off a bit before slaming it again

thanks Windsong your mod

--
Taylor Barcroft, New Media Vidcaster
http://FutureMedia.org