Thanks, but props should go to Peter (the other half of LBV) first and
foremost.  He had to go through a lot to match vids/photos with the 3D
views.  He also mentioned that he was crashing the Google Earth app a
lot when trying to move the view and screencast it.

Here is the digg page directly...
http://digg.com/movies/Very_Cool_Movie_made_with_Google_Earth_

It started out like any typical weekend... very slow.  I then started
noticing the numbers jump and realized it got put on digg's front
page.  1500 visitors in the last two and half hours!  Hopefully the
server can take it and we don't exceed our monthly bandwith.

Too bad our site generates no money and nobody clicks on the silly
DreamHost ad.  Also, we aren't seeing traffic to any other pages which
means people are watching this one vid and leaving.  Matter of fact,
there is probably a certain percentage of people who are unable to
watch... due to bandwith limitations or no QT plugin.

It would be awesome if everyone could go in and digg this.  Maybe then
it would make it to the top 10 for the week and get mentioned on
diggnation's podcast/vidcast.  It take a lot to get top ten, but one
can only hope.

I'm also trying to push people over to VlogMap so that vlogging can
get more exposure.  We could all use more non-vlogger viewers.

Pray for our server...

-Matt
http://www.leanbackvids.com/videoblog/
http://www.vlogmap.org/blog/