Another comment to vlogging related consumer goods...using "videoblogging" instead of "vlogging", or "vlog" (as easy as it is to fit into catch phrases) might go further.

More and more people are becoming familiar with blogging.  Seeing 'vlog' on a shirt might not very many people think twice let alone ask questions about it (and that is one of the goals I think), but "videoblogging" might prompt people to ask, what's that, or how do I do that, "oooh, videoblogging, that sounds cooler than plan ole blogging"

Just my 2 cents.

--
~Devlon
http://8bitme.blogspot.com