Using the spirit of "On the Road" would be a great referencing point while gathering and shaping the material.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jan
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Fwd: Invitation JACK KEROUAC VIDEO FESTIVAL

First impression: yes!
Second impression: fuck yes!
Reality check: it means an editor would have to be on board from day 1 and connected via SpinXpress to the Road Node
Problem? No, I think we could certainly find an editor for the project so we can meet the deadline.

I think committing to enter the festival would give the Road Node a few things:

1. additional layer of directed purpose for the project (love multiple layers of purpose / meaning)
2. additional "real" community participation for one or more folks who can't be there but WILL by virtue of editing.

Your thoughts? Do you have a feeling about who might be a great editor for the thing?

Who wants to commit to editing "Road Node 101: the Movie" for the Jack Kerouac Video Festival?

XOX,
Jan