Hey Everyone,

I created a section for Hurricane Katrina on the VLogList.com
forum.  So far I posted my Hurricane Outerwall video which is on my
blog and on the main page.  I also got in some pictures today of
Grande Isle and Port Fourchon, which are directly on the Gulf of
Mexico.  If you look at Louisiana as a boot or foot, then this is
the area that would be the front part of the ball of the foot.  This
is really devistating and there was alot of power in the storm and
the water.

Grande Isle is home to the annual Tarpon Rodeo, which brings in
yachts from all over the gulf south.

Port Fourchon is the place where many people leave to go out to oil
rigs in the Gulf of Mexico.  It is known by everybody who has ever
had anything to do with the oil field.

Troy
VLogList.com
Katrina Forum