around the 31/8/05 horace mentioned about [videoblogging] HELP please that:
>I am having a lot of people tell me they can't see my videos on my
>blog.  I use a mac, but check them at work on a pc and they work, but I
>have had people on pc's using Firefox and the latest QT  but still

downloaded it. did you compress it using apple's mpeg4 codec or 3ivx?

there are settings in 3ivx that will break it in qt player but will
work if you have 3ivx installed. they explain this on their web page
somewhere. if it is plain vanilla mpeg4 then should be fine.
--
cheers
Adrian Miles

hypertext.RMIT