> I've already heard someone on this list refer to the Road Node as "Vlog
> Tour USA...")

I would suggest that this road trip is more appropriately called "Vlog
Tour USA."

In many ways we're still trying to figure out what Node101 actually *is*.

Let's slow down a little here and think more high level about it
before we go planning road trips and designing logos carrying the
Node101 name.

-Josh