Andy,

I'm forwarding the links that you send to the group to all of my clients in the Houston legal arena to keep them informed. (and hopefully so they can know how to help)

Although, I do agree that just a simple link to your blog would keep those in the group whom are unable to focus on KATRINA from being flooded. As long as it leads those interested to the new news links, then that will be awesome. I'm very interested in what you're experiencing because I'm in Houston and have friends in New Orleans...

Keep up the hard work, you're building a bridge.

-PARKS

On 8/31/05, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andy Carvin wrote:

>emergency of unprecedented proportions.

seems like we get one of these every month
maybe we need a special wiki/directory for these links

i agree with clint too

markus

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com