Badda Boom!

Jake, that's the response I was waiting to hear. He may just be using it as a means to further his art career. Heather Armstrong (Dooce) got and still gets a lot of publicity for being canned from her job for blogging. Maybe he is trying to use this as a way to try and eat some of that cake?

By the way..."go me!"...first post to this group. :)