around the 1/9/05 Joshua Kinberg mentioned about Re: [videoblogging]
Re: How will vloggers differ from blogg that:
>I agree with you. This is a real issue. What do they call it in Australia?
>Its not something that is much talked about in the US either. If it
>is, they usually call it something more general, like "falling behind
>in the digital divide" or something....

digital divide, but at the moment it is all about 'broadband for the
bush', country as big as USA, 20 million people - who is going to pay
so that people in the middle of nowhere get broadband at a reasonable
price? (It is called Universal Service Obligations, think postal
service, send a letter from anywhere in the country to anywhere else
for one price, the idea is that telecommunications should more or
less cost the same where ever you are. )
--
cheers
Adrian Miles

hypertext.RMIT