On 9/2/05, Jen Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes. In the U.S, if you are poor and black and live in the South in a
small city, you are not anywhere near as important than if you are
white, rich, and work in at a Wall Street brokerage firm in the largest
and one of the top two or three most power cities.

http://www.bullemhead.com/Government/best_and_brightest.html

The worst part of this entire episode in our nation's history is that it could have easily been prevented.  We aren't dealing with shady terrorist cells.

The answer to most baffling questions about why terrible things happen can be found by following the money.  Why weren't the levees built stronger?  Why wasn't there a better evacuation plan?  Why is equipment being transported out of hospitals in helicopters before humans?

--
_____ Quirk
_____ Bullemhead.com