> Who runs this site? They need to set it up again, upload files etc, or
> contact the host to see if its a server-wide problem that will be
> fixed by the hosting company.

Quick update on videoblogging.info: the site is a community site. It
isn't being "run" so much by anyone (which is a problem). Andreas got
the domain name, and does most of the work, together with some
volunteers, and I host it. Lately we haven't been able to spend much
time on it I think.

So the problems are my fault. I am getting it hosted somewhere else
now (the excellent dreamhost), and working to fix the problems and
restore the site.

I'm sure we'll improve videoblogging.info over time, I think we need a
bit more structure around that site.

So in other words: hang in there, we're fixing it :)

Cheers!
Peter
--
http://mefeedia.com