I saw a clip on MSNBC website of a embassy person from
Spain being excorted by Armed National Guardmen from the Superdome.
It reminded of the movie "Hotel Rwanda" where white embassy people
are evacuated and black refugees plea for help but are ignored
by the UN soldiers.

The Spanish gentlemen commented that the conditions inside
the Superdome resembled a Nazi concentartion camp.  Even the
foreigner who could care less felt that negligence of the US
government to this growing crisis is leading to small scale
genocide.(no this is not in reference to Sudan in a city
within The United States)  I don't use the word "genocide"
lightly, if folks don't get off their but innocent people
will surely die.  its that simple.

Things aren't getting better, there're getting worst.

Where is the outcry from the decent people in this country
for their fellow citizens.  One things for sure the terrorist
are loving this.  And its giving them another weapon in their
arsenal, racial and class division. (the politicans have been
using this for years)

Jay

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "BevSykes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I tried both firefox and IE (since occasionally you can't call up a
page in firefox).  I got a bad link on both of them.  Very
frustrating.  I can, however, get rocketboom.
> --
> Bev
> Blog:  http://funnytheblog.blogspot.com/
> Video:  http://basykes.blip.tv/