Actually, it is. That dadgummed thing is long and that <> thing isn't
working. If you join the two together it will take you to the site.

Sorry, I never learned to do the tiny url thingy. If you know how
please tell me and I will compress the url.

Let me try again with the wrap message text off

http://www.heinemann.com/shared/onlineresources/sample_video_release_letter.doc>

Gena