--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "BevSykes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I found that film clip on the 'net and when I went back to get the link, it
> was gone (I don't
know if it was deliberate or accidental).  Fortunately, I had downloaded it,
so, despite my
abhorrance of people who post copyrighted material, I did post it to YouTube,
at http://
www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=597C0KPlb3w.

If they are saying that on rightwing nutball shows like Hannity and Coombs, you
know shits
gonna get worse.

That clip just destroyed me.
schlomo