The government has cut federal grants like Pell and schools
increase tuition. Soon even community college will be out reach
for those who can't afford to go to regular four schools.

Bush's "No Left Behind" program was supposed to help get kids
the support they need.  It has fallen short and added another
obstable for disadvantaged kids to overcome.  America is literally
killings its future. We need something revolutionary like the
"New Deal" for education.  Like the Katrina tragedy if we don't
pay now we will pay a higher cost down the road.

Maybe we need issue-based vlog psa's that help to educate the
public in the importance in supporting these reform policies.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Randolfe Wicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I agree with Michael.  Nothing works better when you are faced with
thousands of poor people without money or jobs than exporting them to
neighboring cities and states.  It is like passing the poor around
and sharing what should be your burden with the world at large.

> I hope citizen journalists and vloggers keep track of this
dispersed misery and keep it from being ignored.  A couple hundred
new poor homeless people scattered to this city and that city will
quickly become "lost in the crowd".

> Most of them are poor because means to enhance oneself like
education has become rationed by states like Louisiana and
Mississippi which are too cheap to invest in educating young people
today to make them productive citizens tomorrow.