Two weeks ago I interviewed Allen St. Pierre, Executive Director of
NORML (National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws), at the
Seattle HempFest:

http://www.current.tv/studio/media/393105.htm

Last week with Allen's approval, I set-up a Video Blog for NORML:
http://normltv.blogspot.com

Over the weekend, Allen asked me to recommend a camcorder that he and
his staff could use to update their Video Blog.

Today, he told me that his budget is around $500.

What would you suggest and why?

-Jack
http://view-point.blogspot.com