Takin' notes re: a road-ready team of vloggers Dave.

That's kinda what Road Node 101 will explore starting 9/29.

How to hit the road, vlog the process, and learn & teach and give along
the way.

Jan

P.S. If you're interested in being part of it, the trip begins in NYC,
then to Saratoga Springs, Worcester and Lowell MA, Echochamber Project
in Maine, Nova Scotia, Montreal and Philadelphia. The Road Node 101
email list is the first link in the sig, below.

--
"It isn't done alone. Pay more."
.