Yo,

After i upgraded and restarted (grumble, grumble) QT auto-launched and I saw
this link in
their little spam splash that said something like "create podcasts with QT 7
pro."

Intrigued, I followed the link.

Here 'tis:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/tutorials/podcasting.html

Was this up before? Strange that they also don't have a 'video podcasting' tute
to go with.

cheers,

twhid www.mtewww.com

btw, I like the new iTunes interface.. but their GUI design changes so rapidly
now.. kinda
weird and ADD-ish.