Hey all,

Max Ward and myself decided to have a bit of fun tonight, so we ended up challenging each other in making a series of vlog entries, each with a production time of 7 minutes. Yes, 420 seconds to make a vlog entry, including encoding/exporting the file, but not uploading it to a server.

Here is my record of the first SpeedVlogging session - ever?
http://www.dltq.org/?p=622

And here is Max' blog post on it:
http://www.nearlyenough.com/?p=16

SpeedVlogging is all about the fun of creating a vlog entry in 7 minutes, and the adrenaline rush those last 2 minutes when you know you have a good concept but you are not sure how it will work out - or if the file will export properly.

Go SpeedVlog Today! Challenge someone :)

Best regards,

Raymond M. Kristiansen
http://dltq.org

Individual Fireant Explains